You can use the Actions panel to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
From the Task Actions dialog box, workflow users (Assignees and Approvers) can request reassignment of their workflow role for a single task. These requests require approval. Administrators and schedule/template Owners can reassign the task using the Edit Task dialog box without requiring approval.
When tasks are reassigned, email notifications are sent immediately to reassigned users.
To request a reassignment:
- On the Home page, click Tasks, and then click Schedule Tasks.
- Click on a task to open the Task Properties.
- Click the Actions menu and select Request Reassignment.
- Enter or click Search to find the reassignment.
- On the Create Reassignment Request, click the Select User button to select To User.
- Under Reassign, and select the tasks to be reassiged:
Selected and Future Tasks
- Enter a Justification for the reassignment.
- Click OK and then Close.