You can use the Search function in a Templates list to quickly find Task Manager templates. You can enter full or partial names on which to search. Using the filter bar, you can control the templates that you see in the list. By default, all templates are displayed.
To search for templates:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Templates tab on the left.
- To search a template, enter search criteria in the Search text box.
Optional: From the filter bar, click on a category to display additional search operators such as Equals, Does Not Equal, Contains, Does Not Contain, Starts With, and Ends With.
You can filter templates using these categories: Name, Owner, Organizational Unit, Days After Day 0, Days Before Day 0, Embedded In, Embedded Only, Embedded Templates, Description, Created By, Created On, Last Updated By, or Last Updated On.
- Click Add a Filter to view all categories.
- To hide the filter bar, click the Filter icon.
- To clear all filters, click Clear All Filters in the icon.