The Viewers tab enables you to assign viewer rights to users who may view tasks in the schedule and schedule tasks that are generated from the template. You can assign multiple users to a template as viewers. Viewers can be a team assignment. A Power User viewer can view the template details and template tasks as read-only. A Viewer has no template access, and only read-only access to schedules produced from the template.
Only users who have the task Viewer role can respond to questions.
To assign viewer rights:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Task Manager.
- Click the Templates tab on the left.
- From the New or Edit Template dialog, select the Viewers tab.
- Click Add.
- To search by users or teams, click Search Users, then select Users or Teams.
- Enter a full or partial user name, then click Search.
- To specifically identify a user, click Advanced, then enter a User ID, Email address, or Description.
- From the Search Results list, select IDs, then move them to the Selected box.
- For additional details about the user, such as teams and roles, click Details.
- Click Add or Add All to move users to the Selected list.
To remove users, select them and click Remove or Remove All.
- Enter the necessary information in the template sections: