Global Integration Tokens:
Must be unique
Cannot be modified
Should not be deleted. When you try to delete, a warning is displayed: "Deleting a Global Integration Token will invalidate the URLs that are referencing it. Are you sure you want to continue?"
To create a token:
- From the Home page, click Applications, and then Task Manager.
- Click the System Attributes tab on the left, and then click Global Integration Tokens.
- Click .
- Enter the following information:
- Name -- A unique token name.
- Type -- Static or Task Attribute
- Token Value:
- If Task Attribute is selected as the Parameter Type, select the value that is passed when the URL is rendered.
- If Static Attribute is selected as the Parameter Type, enter the value that is passed when the URL is rendered.
- Click Save.