Service Administrators can set up Email Notifications for Supplemental Data Manager users. When you enable email notifications, batch notifications are generated. When the notification is no longer required, you can deactivate email notifications and reminders.
By default, email notifications are not enabled.
You can also add an email as the From Address. Customize the from address, or perhaps include a product acronym to alert the user where the notification is coming from.
To enable email notifications:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Supplemental Data.
- Click the System Settings tab on the left.
- Select Email Notifications.
- For Email Notifications, select Turn On to initiate the notification, or Turn Off to deactivate the notification.
- Enter the email From Address. You can edit the email address to supply a specific address, or to include a product acronym to alert the user where the notification is coming from. For example, SDM.
- Click Save.