The Supplemental Data Set dashboard contains the details of data sets, making it easy to view and filter the information collected and processed as part of the data collection and management process. You can also select and sort columns, view Summary totals, and save and restore lists.
To work with data sets in the Data Set Dashboard:
- On the Home page, click Data.
- From the left, click Data Analysis.
- From the POV on the Supplemental Data Analysis page, select a Year, Period, and Scenario to define a data collection period.
- From the Data Set dropdown list, select a data set for the data collection period.
- Optional: Click Add a Filter, then enter a Value to filter. Available filters are based on the data set you selected.
- Optional: For more detailed filtering, from Add a Filter, click Advanced, then define filter criteria and create conditions.To define a condition or group:
- Click Create Condition or Create Condition Group.
- Conjunction: Select And or Or. These state how this condition or group relate to prior sibling conditions or groups.
- Attribute: An attribute is a field or value that a condition compares to a value for inclusion in the result set of a filter. An attribute denotes more than the list of user-defined attributes.
- Operand: States what kind of evaluation to perform against the attribute.
- Value: Specifies what values to compare the attribute against. The type of attribute determines what input field is available.
- To save, clear, or manage filters, click the Filters (...) button on the right of the page.
- From Actions, choose Select Columns to select columns for the data that you want to display.
- Optional: From Actions, select Export to Excel to export data from the data set.
- Optional: From Actions, select Import to import data into the data set.Click Browse to select the file, select to Replace or Update the existing file, select a date format, and then click Import.
- Optional: From List, switch between your available saved lists. The system displays the filters and columns that you previously saved.
- Click Summary to view a consolidated view of the data set's data.