To delete data set attributes:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Supplemental Data.
- Click the Data Sets tab on the left.
- Select a data set, and then click Edit.
- Select the Attributes tab, then an attribute, then Actions, and then Delete:
If data exists, you cannot delete the attribute.
If no data exists, but the attribute is referenced in a form template, you cannot delete the attribute without first removing the attribute from the form template.
- From the confirmation prompt, click Yes.