To import attributes of type List:
- Create an import file of type List, with each value on a separate line.
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Supplemental Data.
- Click the Collections tab on the left.
- Create or select an attribute of type List, and then click Edit from the Associated Form Templates area. The Edit Form dialog is displayed.
- Click Import from the Users area.
- Browse to select the import file.
- Select an Import Type - Update to update only the members in the source file, or Replace to replace the users with members from the source file.
- Select a File Delimiter for the import file from the drop-down list: Comma or Tab.
- Click Import. Import List Values displays the values: Total List Values, Completed, Errored, List Values Created, and List Values Updated.
If Completed Successfully, click OK.
If Completed with Errors, the errors are listed. To export the error list, click Export to Excel.