To import attributes of type List:
- Create an import file of type List in a TXT file format, with each value on a separate line.
Blue Yellow Red Green
- On the Home page, click Application, and then click Supplemental Data.
- Click the Data Sets tab on the left.
- Create or select an attribute of type List, and then click Edit from the Associated Form Templates area. The Edit Form dialog is displayed.
- Click Import from the Users area.
- Browse to a TXT import file.
- Select an Import Type. Update is the default.
- Select a File Delimiter for the import file from the drop-down: Comma or Tab. Comma is selected by default.
- Click Import. Import List Values displays the values: Total List Values, Completed, Errored, List Values Created, and List Values Updated.
If Completed Successfully, click OK.
If Completed with Errors, the errors are listed. To export the error list, click Export to Excel .