The forms are used to submit your supplemental data to the database. You can select the cubes that you want to use, as follows:
Administrators and power users can manage Form Templates.
To create form templates:
- From the Home page, click Application, and then click Supplemental Data.
- Click the Form Templates tab on the left.
- Click New.
- On the Properties tab, provide the following information:
- Name - enter a unique form template name.
- Description - enter an optional description for the form
- Scenario - The Scenario dimension is created as part of the application. Select the form template for a particular scenario, for example, Actual or Budget.
- Click Save, and then complete instructions.