To import attributes of type List:
- Create an import file of type List in a TXT file format, with each value on a separate line.
Blue Yellow Red Green
The import option is always "Replace All".
- From the Home page, click Application, and then Task Manager.
- Select the Attributes tab on the left.
- Select an attribute of type List, and then click the Actions icon , and then Edit.
- Click Import
- Browse to a TXT import file, select the File Delimiter as Comma or Tab, and then click Import.
- On the Import List Values dialog box, the Status for the import, and the values are displayed:
- Total List Values
- List Values Created
- List Values Updated
- If Completed Successfully, click OK.
- If Completed with Errors, the errors are listed. To export the error list, click Export to Excel .