Holiday Rules are collections of holiday dates. The Manage Holiday Rules dialog enables Administrators to manage holiday rules.
To create holiday rules:
- From the Home page, click Application, and then Task Manager.
- Click the Organizations tab on the left .
- Select the Holiday Rules tab.
- Click New. The screen expands.
- Enter the following information:
- Holiday Rule ID--Holiday Rule ID is mandatory and must be unique.
- Name--The name of the holiday rule is mandatory and can be up to 50 characters. Uniqueness is not required.
- Year--The Year attribute behaves as a filter option. Users need not select a value for this attribute. If they do, then the table should be filtered to display the dates associated with the selected year.
- Under Holiday section, click Import to import the list of holidays or click Add and enter the date and name of the holiday.
- Under Holiday, select the date from the calendar.
- Under Name, enter the name of the holiday.
- Click Save.