To edit holiday rules:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then Task Manager.
- Click the Organizations tab on the left, and then select Holiday Rules.
- Select a holiday rule.
- Edit the following:
- Holiday Rule ID—Holiday Rule ID is mandatory and must be unique.
- Name—Can be up to 50 characters. Uniqueness is not required.
- Year—The Year attribute behaves as a filter option. Users need not select a value for this attribute. If they do, then the table should be filtered to display the dates associated with the selected year.
- Click Save.