You can import dates into a holiday rule.
To import holiday dates:
- On the Home page, click Application, and then Task Manager.
- Click the Organizations tab on the left, and then click Holiday Rules.
- Under Manage, select System Settings. In System Settings, select Holiday Rules.
- Create or select a holiday rule.
- From the lower section of the Holiday Rules section, click Import .
- On the Import Holidays dialog box, perform the following steps:
- Click Browse to navigate to the CSV import file.
- For Import Type, click one:
- Replace—Replaces the holiday dates with the holiday dates in the file that you are importing. Does not affect other units that are not specified in the import file.
- Replace All—Imports a new set of holiday dates that replaces the existing holiday dates. Use this option to replace unit in one system with an updated definition from another system. Holiday dates that are not specified in the import file are deleted.
- Select a Date Format from the drop-down list of allowed date formats. Date formats are not translated. By default, the date format is set to the locale date format of the exported file location.
- From the File Delimiter drop-down, select Comma or Tab.
- Click Import.