The service uses an internal repository called Native Directory to support application-level provisioning and to store information on the groups that you use during the provisioning process. All group members inherit the application roles assigned to a group.
To create a group:
- From the Home page, select Tools, and then select Access Control.
- Select the Manage Groups tab.
- Optional: Click Create to create a new group:
- Enter a Name and optional Description for the group.
- Select the Group or User tab to display available users and groups to add to the new group.
- Click Search to populate the list of Available Users or Available Groups.
- Under the Available Groups list, select the user or group, and move them to the Assigned Groups list.
- Click Save, and then click OK.
- Select the appropriate tab to add a group or users.