Running the Create Application Wizard prompts you to choose the type of application you want to create.
To run the Create Application Wizard, click the Create button on the App Builder home page.
The first time you access the App Builder home page, a grey box labeled Create a New App appears. Clicking Create New App is a shortcut to accessing the Create Application Wizard.
The wizard prompts you to choose the type of application you want to create. Options include:
- New Application. Create a fully functional application based on tables you select or by providing a valid SQL. You can add pages that include various components including calendars, cards, charts, dashboards, forms, interactive grids, master detail or editable grids, and reports. Add application-level features such as an Application About page, role-based user authentication, end user activity reports, configuration options to enable or disable specific functionality, a feedback mechanism to gather end user comments, and a Customize button to enable end users to choose their own theme style. See Running the Create Application Wizard
- From a File. Upload a CSV, XLSX, XML, or JSON file, or copy and paste data and then create your application. See Creating an Application from a File.
- Starter App. Links to the Gallery. The Gallery enables you to access to Starter Apps, Sample Apps, and plug-ins available in the Oracle APEX GitHub Repository. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Quick SQL. Generate the SQL required to create a relational data model from an indented text document. Quick SQL is designed to reduce the time and effort required to create SQL tables, triggers, and index structures. See Using Quick SQL in Oracle APEX SQL Workshop Guide.
- Copy Application. Create a copy of an existing application. See Copying an Application.
- Help. Links to this page in Oracle Help Center.