9.5 Managing Faceted Search
A faceted search page features a faceted search region on the left side of the page and report on the right side of the page.
You can create a faceted search page with either the Create Application Wizard or Create Page Wizard.
- Example Faceted Search
View an example faceted search page.
- About Creating Facet Search Pages
Create a faceted search page by running either the Create Application Wizard or Create Page Wizard.
- Creating Faceted Search Using the Create Application Wizard
Run the Create Application Wizard to create a new application that contains a faceted search page.
- Creating Faceted Search Using the Create Page Wizard
Run the Create Page Wizard to add a new faceted search page to an existing application.
- Creating a Faceted Search Manually
Create a faceted search page by manually adding the page and facet components.
- Editing a Faceted Search Page
Learn about how attributes can change faceted search page behavior.
Parent topic: Developing Reports