Control which components are available within an Oracle Application Express instance, including App Builder, SQL Workshop, PL/SQL Editing in SQL Workshop, Team Development, or installation of productivity and sample applications.
To configure component availability:
- Sign in to Oracle Application Express Administration Services.
- Click Manage Workspaces.
- Under Workspace Actions, click Manage Component Availability.The Component Availability page appears. To customize the report, use the Actions menu at the top of the page.
- Locate the workspace for which you want to enable or disable components.
- Click the workspace name.The Workspace Settings page appears.
- Under Workspace Settings, select Yes to enable a component or No to disable it. Options include:
- Enable App Builder - Determines the availability of App Builder in this workspace.
- Enable SQL Workshop - Determines the availability of SQL Workshop in this workspace.
- Allow PL/SQL Editing in SQL Workshop - Allow PL/SQL procedures, packages, functions, and triggers to be edited in the browser.
- Enable Team Development - Determines the availability of Team Development in this workspace.
- Click Apply Changes.