Download or email an interactive report as a CSV, HTML, Excel, or PDF file by selecting Download in the Actions menu.
To download or email an interactive report:
- Click the Actions menu and select Download.The Download dialog displays.
- Choose report download format - Select CSV,
HTML, Excel, or
PDF.Extra PDF options may appear if you use native PDF printing without an external print server.
- For PDF, choose the Page Size, Page Orientation, and
whether to include Accessibility Tags.Enabling Include Accessibility Tags enables the document to be read aloud by a screen reader and other text-to-speech tools (this increases the file size of the PDF).
- Data Only - Select Data Only to include only columns and rows and ignores any active column groups, aggregates, highlights and control breaks.
- (Optional) Strip Rich Text - Enable Strip Rich Text to remove Rich Text formatting from the file output. (Option only appears for interactive grids containing a Rich Text column.)
- Do one of the following:
To download the file, click Download.
To email the file as an attachment to an email:
Enable Send as Email.
Complete the fields for the recipients (To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Body).
- Click Send.
See Also:Configuring Interactive Report Actions Menu Download Options in Oracle Application Express App Builder User’s Guide