Launch the Create Application Wizard loaded with pages based on the tables used by the script.
The tables specified in the script must exist in your workspace to use the Create App button. Run the script or load the tables first.
To create an application based on the script:
- In SQL Workshop, click SQL Scripts.
- If necessary, upload the script.
- Click the Edit icon (pencil) for the script.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Create App.
- Run the script and click Create App.
- Click Create Application on the confirmation dialog.
See Also:"Using the Create Application Wizard" in the Oracle Application Express App Builder User’s Guide