Query various views against Application Express metadata.
Application Express Views are data dictionary views that expose the metadata for applications. In Application Express Views, you cannot only see the view, but you can also see the data they contain.
To access the Application Express Views page:
- Navigate to the Workspace home page.
- Click the App Builder icon.
- Select an application.
The Application home page appears.
- Click Utilities.
- Click Application Express Views.
The Application Express Views report appears. Use the Search bar at the top of the page to customize the display.
Click Tree View to switch to a relational view of this information with expandable parent and children entries.
- Select a view.
- On Selected Columns, select columns from Select Columns and click the Results button. The Results report appears.
- On Results:
- To view the query that was executed, expand the Query region . You can copy this query for reuse with SQL Commands or SQL Developer.
- Click Download, to download to a file.