Review this information to configure a 11.2 release Oracle Database on Oracle Automatic Storage Management Cluster File System (Oracle ACFS).
- Install Oracle Grid Infrastructure 12c Release 2 (12.2) as described in this guide.
- Start Oracle ASM Configuration Assistant (ASMCA) as the grid installation owner. For example:
Follow the steps in the configuration wizard to create Oracle ACFS storage for the earlier release Oracle Database home.
- Install Oracle Database 11g release 2 (11.2) software-only on the Oracle ACFS file system you configured.
- From the 11.2 Oracle Database home, run Oracle Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) and create the Oracle RAC Database, using Oracle ASM as storage for the database data files.
- Modify the Oracle ACFS path dependency:
srvctl modify database -d my_112_db -j Oracle_ACFS_path