Use this procedure to grant lock pages in memory privilege.
SeLockMemoryPrivilege , perform the following steps:
- From the Start menu, select Control Panel.
The Control Panel window opens.
- Double-click Administrative Tools.
The Administrative Tools window opens.
- Double-click Local Security Policy.
The Local Security Policy window opens.
- In the left pane of the Local Security Policy window, expand Local Policies and select User Rights Assignment.
- In the right pane of the Local Security Policy window, double-click Lock pages in memory.
The Lock pages in memory Properties window opens.
- Click Add User or Group.
The Select Users, Computers, Service Accounts, or Groups dialog box opens.
- Enter Oracle Home User name in Enter the object names to select field and click Check Names.
- Click OK to close the Select Users, Computers, Service Accounts, or Groups dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Lock pages in memory Properties window.