Use Oracle Universal Installer (OUI) to change the current Oracle home.
This procedure changes the value of the default
ORACLE_HOMEvariable in the registry to the value you selected. It also ensures that the
%ORACLE_HOME%\bindirectories for each product are listed in the correct order in your
- Start the Oracle Universal Installer.
- Click the Installed Products button.
- Click the Environment tab at the top of the window.
- Move the Oracle home directory that you want as your default to the top of the list.
- Apply the changes, and exit the installer.