Part II Configuration and Administration of Oracle Net Services
Part II describes how to set up and configure Oracle Net Services.
This part contains the following chapters:
- Quick Start to Oracle Net Services
- Managing Oracle Net Services
- Configuring Naming Methods
- Configuring and Administering Oracle Net Listener
- Configuring and Administering Oracle Connection Manager
- Configuring a Shared Server Architecture
You can manage server loads on Oracle Database by managing dispatchers, and configuring your clients to take advantages of Oracle Net Services features.
- Configuring Profiles
- Enabling Advanced Features of Oracle Net Services
Understand how to configure the advanced features of Oracle Net Services, including advanced connect data parameters, load balancing, failover, and connections to non-database services.
- Optimizing Performance