Description of the illustration cncpt029.eps

This graphic depicts a data block with the PCTFREE parameter set to 20. The block shows a gap of 20% free space in the upper part of the block. The caption says "Block allows row inserts until 80% is occupied, leaving 20% free for updates to existing rows in the block."