You can migrate Essbase 11g On-Premise applications, cubes (databases), and users.
Moving all elements to the same data center, particularly for large volumes of data, removes uncertainty about added network latency. Files and databases are local to Essbase and are accessed as efficiently as if they were based on-premises. You can use the Lifecycle Management (LCM) utility, to export an on-premises cube to a zip file, and then use the Command Line Tool (CLI) to import the zip file that imports Essbase 11g On-Premise applications, folders, and elements.
- Prepare to Migrate from Essbase 11g On-Premises Applications
- Migrated Essbase 11g On-Premises Artifacts
- LCM Utility Export Options
- Migrate Essbase 11g On-Premises Users and Groups
- Migrate an Essbase 11g On-Premises Application Using LCM Utility
- Export Essbase 11g On-Premises Cubes
- Convert Non-Unicode Aggregate Storage Cube Application to Unicode Mode
- Upgrade Aggregate Storage Cube Outline Version