If you're using native default Shared Services security, these steps are required. If Shared Services uses an external security provider, or you're using federated setup in Shared Services, the following steps are optional. You should configure Oracle Identity Cloud Service to use the same external security provider that Shared Services used.
- Launch the Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Shared Services user interface. Navigate to Application Groups, Foundation, and then Shared Services.
- Select Groups and Users check boxes, and click Export.
- On the Export to File System dialog box, enter a name for the target File Systems Folder and click Export.
- After the export completes, the exported Shared Services-based security content appears under the target File System folder. Right-click on the exported Shared Services content, and click Download to download the files locally.
- Expand the downloaded zip file. For each folder, you may see files like those shown below.
- The format of the generated
Groups.csvfiles are not compatible with Identity Cloud Service format. You must manually reorganize or map the files to Identity Cloud Service format, as shown below, using a CSV or text editor.
Exported users and groups Shared Services format Identity Cloud Service format Users.csv id,provider,login_name,first_name,last_name,description,email,internal_id,password,activ User ID,Last Name,First Name,Middle Name,Honorific Prefix,Honorific Suffix,Display Name,Nick Name,Profile URL,Title,User Type,Locale,Preferred Language,TimeZone,Active,Password,Work Email,Home Email,Primary Email Type,Work Phone,Mobile No,Work Street Address,Work City,Work State,Work Postal Code,Work Country,Federated,Employee Number,Cost Center,Organization,Division,Department,Manager Name Groups.csv
(Following data for each group:)
Display Name,Description,User Members
For columns that are empty, enter dummy text.
- Import the users and groups to Identity Cloud Service according to the instructions in Import a Batch of Users into a Cloud Account with Identity Cloud Service.