Here’s an overview of new features, enhancements, issues, patches, other changes, and version information for this release.
- Essbase 184.108.40.206.3 listing always fails for a new Oracle Cloud Infrastructure account at the Bastion host deployment. Essbase 220.127.116.11.3 listing has been removed and replaced with Essbase 18.104.22.168.3-1.
- Java 1.8.0 u241
- Fusion Middleware 22.214.171.124.0
- Essbase 126.96.36.199.0
- RELEASE UPDATE: ORACLE ESSBASE 188.8.131.52.3 (31518504)
- WebLogic patch set update January 2020 (30675853)
- OPSS patch bundle October 2019 (30146350)
- FMW patch (29840258)
- Essbase Cumulative Patch 184.108.40.206.0 (30464311)
- OPATCH 220.127.116.11.0 FOR FMW/WLS 18.104.22.168 (28186730)
The known issues in this version of Oracle Essbase via Marketplace:
Patches, Listing Changes, and Bug Fixes
For patching instructions, see: Patch and Roll Back in Administering Oracle Essbase documentation.
To see listing changes in Oracle Essbase via Marketplace, see: https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=2635762.1.
To see defects fixed and known issues in Oracle Essbase via Marketplace, see: https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=2621654.1.