Here’s an overview of new features, enhancements, issues, patches, other changes, and version information for this version.
- New Features and Enhancements:
- Added support for private deployment for Load Balancer.
- Bastion host is now optional when deploying an Essbase VM with a private IP.
- Selection of availability domain for Bastion host is now supported.
- Integration with Oracle Notification Service is now provided for Essbase compute life cycle events. This replaces the need to view internal logs to assess deployment results.
- Integration with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring Service is now supported for Essbase operation metrics. This provides a way to set alarms and triggers based on the operation state of your Essbase stack.
- It’s now possible to define smaller data and configuration volumes. Reduced default size of configuration volume to 64Gb. Minimum size for the data volume is now 256Gb
- Essbase stack configuration is now started in the background.
- Temp volume added (default of 64Gb) for storing temporary runtime data (except for backup and restore life cycle events).
- Default Autonomous Database version is now 19c.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 22.214.171.124.0 GA
- Oracle Essbase 126.96.36.199.0 GA
- Oracle JDK 8 update 261 Server JRE
- 28186730 - OPatch 188.8.131.52.4 for FMW/WLS 184.108.40.206.0 and 220.127.116.11.0
- 30965714 - WebLogic Patch Set Update 18.104.22.168.200227
- 31470751 - Coherence 22.214.171.124.10 Cumulative Patch using OPatch
- 31532341 - ADF Bundle Patch 126.96.36.199.200623
- 30146350 - OPSS Bundle Patch 188.8.131.52.191015
- 29650702 - FMW Platform 184.108.40.206.0 SPU April 2019
- 20623024 - RCU Patch
- 29840258 - RCU Patch for invalid FMWREGISTRY password
- 30977621 - Essbase Cumulative Bundle Patch
The known issues in this version of Oracle Essbase via Marketplace:
Patches and Bug Fixes
For patching instructions, see: Patch and Roll Back in Administering Oracle Essbase documentation.
To see defects fixed and known issues in Oracle Essbase via Marketplace, see: https://support.oracle.com/rs?type=doc&id=2621654.1.