To connect to a secure Oracle NoSQL Database store, follow the steps below:
- Obtain the SSL security files (client.trust and client.security) from your store's administrator that is used by an Oracle NoSQL Database client to connect to the store. This file was generated during the installation process of your secured store. Place these files on your local hard drive.
- Open SQL Developer and click + in the Connections tab.
- Choose New Oracle NoSQL Connection.
- Enter your Connection Name, for example Oracle NoSQL Connection, and also the Username and Password that you use to log in to the Oracle NoSQL Database store.
- Select SSL in the Security section. Provide the paths to the client.trust and client.security files that you placed locally on your machine. Note that after configuring and starting the KVStore successfully, you can see that the security directory is created and the security files are available to use. To know more details about the security files and the installation, contact your Oracle NoSQL Database administrator. For more information about Security Configuration, see the Oracle NoSQL Database Security Guide.
- The new secured connection is now listed in the Connections tab. To view data, see the section titled Creating Oracle NoSQL Database Tables and Loading Data to the Store.