This image is a screenshot of the Cluster Networks, Client Network configuration section of OEDA. On the left-side of the page are the navigation links. The links shown in this image are, in order from top to bottom, Hardware, Operating System, Rack Networks, Users, Clusters, Diskgroups, Database Home, Database, Cluster Networks (highlighted), Alerting (grayed out), and Comments (grayed out).
The main body of the page has a single tab at the top labeled cluster-clu1. At the top right of this section, there is the following text: "Total Client network IP Addresses required by this rack: 7. Total IP Addresses available in the subnet mask: 254".
The following elements are available on in the Client Network configuration section:
- Default gateway for database servers (check box)
- Network Media with options (radio buttons) Optical and Copper
- Default hostname for database servers (check box)
- Bonded (check box) and LACP (check box)
- Gateway (text field), showing the value 18.104.22.168. The label has an asterisk at the end, indicating a mandatory field
- Start IP Address (text field), showing the value 22.214.171.124. The label has an asterisk at the end, indicating a mandatory field
- Subnet Mask(text field), showing the value 255.255.255.0
- Domain Name(text field), showing the value example.com. The label has an asterisk at the end, indicating a mandatory field
Below the Subnet mask field is a button labeled Modify Masks.
Below the Client Network configuration section, on the right side, is a button labeled Apply.
Below the Client Network configuration section is another section titled Client network Review and Edit. This section has a single tab at the top labeled cluster-clu1. The information in this section is arranged in a tabular format, with the columns (from left to right) Server Type, Client Hostname, Client IP Address, Vip Hostname, and Vip IP Address. The values displayed each row (from top to bottom) are sometime cut off, and show the values:
- Compute, exa01db01.example, 126.96.36.199, exa01db01-vip.exam, 188.8.131.52
- Compute, exa01db02.example, 184.108.40.206, exa01db02-vip.exam, 220.127.116.11
- Scan, exa01-scan, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
Below the tabular data, on the left side is a button labeled Lookup IP Address, and on the right side is a button labeled Update.