The figure shows a screenshot of the Define Clusters page in OEDA. On the left side of the screenshot, there is the navigation, which shows the following active links, in order from top to bottom: Hardware, Operating System, Rack Networks, Users, and Clusters (highlighted). The following links, which follow Clusters, are not active and are listed in order from top to bottom: Diskgroups, Database Home, Database, Cluster Networks, Alerting, and Comments.
In the central panel, there is a single tab at the top labeled Cluster-c1. The following fields are displayed in this screenshot:
- Cluster name (required). Value displayed is Cluster-c1.
- Inventory Location (required). Value displayed is /u01/app/oraInventory
- Grid Home Owner. Value selected is UserCollection-1_id
- Grid Infrastructure Home Location (required). Value shown is /u01/app/18.104.22.168/grid
- Grid Software Version. Value selected is 22.214.171.124 RU0
- Base Directory (required). Value shown is /u01/app/grid
- Selected Machines
At the bottom of the screenshot are two lists, which movement arrows in between. The two lists are:
- Available Machines. This is a list of VMs and hosts. The list shows OVS dbm0dbadm01.example.com, OVS dbm0dbadm01.example.com, Cell dbm0celadm01.example.com, Cell dbm0celadm02.example.com, Cell dbm0celadm03.example.com
- Selected Machine. This list shows Guest dbm0dbadm01.example.com and dbm0dbadm02.example.com.