Oracle Exadata Database Machine Technical Architecture
This interactive diagram shows the technical architecture for Oracle Exadata Database Machine.
- To step through the slide show, click the Previous and Next buttons. To return to the first slide, click the First button.
- The breadcrumb below the buttons tracks your navigation. Click links in the breadcrumb to jump to different slides that you have visited.
- To view more detail about an object in a slide, left-click the object. If more detail is available, a different slide will be displayed; otherwise, you will remain on the same slide.
- To view documentation for an object in a slide, right-click the object or tab to the object and press the Menu key. If a documentation link is configured for the object, the documentation will be displayed in a new browser tab.
- Use your quick navigation keys to move between buttons, frames, checkboxes, headings, list items, and so on.
- Hide Instructions