Anytime you can decommission Oracle Health Check Collections Manager Application setup. Follow these steps sequentially to uninstall the application leaving no residual files.
4.6.1 Deleting Oracle Health Check Collections Manager Application
You need administrative privileges to uninstall Oracle Health Check Collections Manager Application.
After successful uninstallation, application definition and the supporting objects are deleted from the hosting database.
- Log in to Oracle Health Check Collections Manager Application.
http://hostname:port/apex http://hostname:port/pls/apex/For example:
- Specify the Workspace Name, Workspace Username, and Password, and then click Login.
- Click Application Builder.
- Select Collection Manager Application, then click Edit.
- Click Edit Application Page.
- Click Delete.
- Choose Deinstallation Options.
Select the Remove Application Definition & Deinstall Supporting Objects Deinstallation Options.
Figure 4-62 Application Express - Deinstall
Description of "Figure 4-62 Application Express - Deinstall"
Figure 4-63 Application Express - Deinstall Summary
Description of "Figure 4-63 Application Express - Deinstall Summary"
4.6.2 Deleting Workspace Admin
You need administrative privileges to delete a workspace. There may exist one or more workspaces so be cautious while deleting workspaces.
- Log in to Oracle Application Express.
- Click Manage Workspaces.
- Under Workspace Reports, click Existing Workspaces, and check the Workspace name.
- Under Action, click Delete.
- Select the check box to confirm that you want to proceed with the removal and then click Next.
- Click Remove Workspace.
The install process displays the Workspace has been successfully removed message.