You can create visualization panels by querying the Enterprise Manager data.
MGMT$repository views, for example
MGMT$METRIC_DETAILS, utilizing SQL queries.
Note:MGMT$_views are only needed when extracting data from an Oracle Enterprise Manager Repository.
There are three built-in time series queries.
- Raw: Option pulls data from
Usage Guideline: Data kept for a month.
- Hourly: Option pulls data from
Usage Guideline: Data kept for three months.
- Daily: Option pulls data from
Usage Guideline: Data kept for six months.
- Custom (Target)/Custom (Repository) Option pulls data from any tables based on your own query. You extract data from and Enterprise Manager Repository using repository views.
Note:When writing your own SQL query, it must have following column aliases:
- time_sec - This column must be a date/timestamp data type column.
- value - This column must be a number data type column.
- metric - This column must be a string data type. It can also be a hard-coded string.
SELECT <time_column> as time_sec, <value column> as value, <series name column> as metric FROM <table name> WHERE <your where conditions> ORDER BY <time_column> ASC;
Query Type - "Non-time series" using MGMT$ Views
Note:The Non-time series option is used for table visualization only. It will not work with any other graph-oriented visualization.