B Add the OCSS SPL Plug-in
To enable the Session Border Controller (SBC) to perform look ups and add
the Oracle® Communications Security Shield (OCSS)
service in the call path, you must add the OCSS SPL plug-in to
SPL Config and select Enable.
Perform the following procedure from the SBC GUI. You can enable or disable the OCSS SPL plug-in per realm. For more information about SPLs, see "Oracle SPL Plug-ins the ACLI Configuration Guide.
Note:Oracle designed OCSS to monitor traffic between trusted and untrusted domains. Enable the OCSS SPL only on untrusted realms and not on internal trusted realms.
- Download the Cloud Communication Service (CCS) file from Oracle, which includes the OCSS SPL plug-in, and save the file locally.
- Untar the .tgz file.
- SFTP the OCSS.pkg file to /code/spl/ on the SBC. For a High Availability (HA) pair, upload the OCSS.pkg file to both the active and the standby systems.
- On the SBC, go to Configuration,
System, SPL Config. The system displays the Modify SPL Config page.
- On the
Config page, do the following:
SPL Options Leave this field empty. Plug-ins Click Add.
- On the App SPL Config / Plug-ins
page, do the following:
State Confirm that enable is selected. Name Select OCSS.pkg from the drop-down list.
- Click OK.
- Click Save.The system saves and activates the configuration.