With datasets, you get a bespoke solution to visualizing the most relevant clinical data in your study. Visualizations then offer you the opportunity to analyze that data so it provieds you with answers related to business-related and clinical questions.
Ultimately, with the right answers to your question you can make the best data-driven decisions. In Oracle Clinical One Analytics, you have a set of predefined datasets that you can use to create custom reports or visualizations that you can then export in a variety of formats, such as CSV, PPT, PDF, and PNG.
Besides the main actions that you can perform in Oracle Clinical One Analytics, there are numerous tips and tricks that you can use to better organize the data that you work with.
To read detailed instructions on the tasks available for you to perform in Oracle Clinical One Analytics, see the curated list of links in the Related Topics section below.
- Add data to the visualization using Grammar Panel
- Create calculated data elements in a dataset
- Sort data in visualizations
- Undo and redo edits
- Refresh data in a project
- Adjust the Visualize Canvas Layout and properties
- Change visualization types
- Adjust visualization properties
- Apply color to visualizations
- Create and apply filters
- Drill in results
- Create data actions to connect visualization canvases
- Create data actions to connect external URLs from visualization canvases
- Create data actions to connect REST APIs from visualization canvases
- Invoke data actions from visualization canvases