Sign into the Oracle Health Sciences IAMS URL and assign yourself the system-admin role. The system-admin role is what will authorize your account to sign into the Oracle Health Sciences IAMS oAuth Admin Console which is part of the next step.
Note:In order to assign yourself the system-admin role you must be signed into this URL as a customer-delegated administrator (CDA). Also note that this role is not assigned by default therefore this step is required.
Although this role is not assigned by default, and this task is required, you only need to perform it once.
For an overview, see Get started as a system administrator.
- Sign in Oracle Health Sciences IAMS.
- Under the Administration section, click Users.
- Under the Search Users section, search for your own user.
- In the Search Results table, click your user name.
- On the User Details page, select the Roles tab.
- From the Actions drop-down, select Request.
- Search for the system-admin role and click Add to Cart.
- In the upper-right, click Checkout.
For more detailed instructions, see Assign roles in Oracle Health Sciences IAMS.