Oracle Health Sciences
Life Sciences Warehouse Documentation
The Oracle Health Sciences Life Sciences Warehouse suite includes Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench and Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub.
Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench
An application that integrates InForm data and lab data from the same study. Use DMW to run validation checks across CRFs and to standardize data structures for review, cleaning, and analysis.
Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub
A data integration and statistical analysis tool that is required by the Data Management Workbench (DMW). Use Oracle LSH to load and analyze data from many studies and diverse systems, databases, and files.
How do I narrow my search results?
After you submit your search query:
- On the Refine Search results page, select one or more categories of products or services from the left sidebar.
- Then for a category with search results, click Select to choose your product and release filters, and then click OK.
For search queries that contain multiple words, surround the query with quotes, and then resubmit your query. Example: "database cloud service"
How do I find the documentation for my product or service?
From the home page, click the technology categories for your products or services. If you do not know which category to pick, try the following features:
- Click the Find a product tab and search for your product or service.
- Click Browse All Products & Services at the bottom of the home page to view an alphabetical listing of products and services.
- Apple Safari: Version 6
- Google Chrome: Version 29 and later
- Mozilla Firefox: Version 24 and later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Version 9 and later