Create group totals by applying aggregate functions such as count, sum, and average.
Use the Aggregate step in the data flow editor.
- Click Add a step (+) and select Aggregate.In the Aggregate pane you'll see a suggested aggregate column for each numeric column.
- Use the options on the Aggregate pane to configure your
Field Description Aggregate Select a column you want to add to the aggregate Function Select an aggregate function such as Sum, Average, Minimum, or Count to apply to the selected column. New column name Change the name of the aggregate column.
- Add or remove aggregates.
- To remove an aggregate, select the aggregate and click X.
- To see the Add Aggregate option, scroll to the bottom of the Aggregate pane.