Date range filters use calendar controls to adjust time or date selections. You can select a single contiguous range of dates, or use a date range filter to exclude dates within the specified range.
- In the Visualize canvas, go to the filter bar and click the filter to view the Calendar Date list.
- In Start, select the date that begins the range that you want to filter.Use the Previous arrow and Next arrow to move backward or forward in time, or use the drop-down lists to change the month or year.
- In End, select the date that ends the range that you want to filter.
- Optional: To start over and select different dates, right-click the filter in the filter bar and select Clear Filter Selections.
- Click outside of the filter to close the filter panel.