Projects contain visualizations that help you to analyze your data in a productive and meaningful ways.
When you create a project, you add one or more data sets containing the data that you want to visualize and explore. Data sets contain data from Oracle Applications, databases, or uploaded data files such as spreadsheets. You can also add multiple data sets to your existing projects.
- To create a new project, go to the Home page, click Create, then click Project.
- You can add data to a project using one of the following options:
- If you're working with a new project, then in the Add Data Set dialog browse and select the data sources that you want to analyze, then click Add to Project.
- If you’re working with an existing project, then in the Data Panel click Add (+), then Add Data Set to display the Add Data Set dialog and add a data source.
- You can also create a new data source based on a file or connection using the Create Data Set dialog, then add it to your projects.
- Drag the data elements that you want to visualize from the Data Panel onto the visualization canvas, and start building your project. .
- You can transform your data set to improve the quality of your analysis and visualization using data preparation script in the Prepare canvas.