You can change data blending in a project with multiple data sets. Data blending specifies which data set takes precedence over the other.
- Select a visualization on the canvas that uses more than one data set and in the properties pane click Data Sets.
- To change the default blending, click Data Blending, and select either Auto or Custom.If you choose Custom, you can set the blending to either All Rows or Matching Rows.
- You must assign at least one source to All Rows.
- If both sources are All Rows, then the system assumes that the tables are purely dimensional.
- You can’t assign both sources to Matching Rows.