You can create connections to Snowflake Data Warehouse and use the connections to access data sources.
- Click Create, and then click Connection.
- Click Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- For Connection Name, enter a name that identifies this connection.
- For Description, enter a description for this connection.
- For Hostname enter the host account name for your data source.
Use the format, for example:
accountis the Snowflake account name that you want to use to access the data.
See format guidelines,
- For Username and Password, enter user credentials with access to the Snowflake data source.
- For Database Name, enter the name of the database containing the schema tables and columns that you want to connect to.
- For Warehouse, enter the name of the warehouse containing the database, schema tables and columns that you want to connect to. For example,
- Click Save to create the connection.You can now create data sets from the connection.