You can email the .DVA file of a project or folder to other users.
Selecting the option to email a project or folder initiates an export process that produces a .DVA file. The .DVA file includes everything needed to use the project or folder (such as associated data sets, the connection string and credentials, and stored data)
- On the Home page, click Navigator, and then click Catalog.
- On the Catalog page select the project or folder that you want to share and click Actions menu, then select Export to open the Export dialog.
- Click Email to open the Email dialog.
- Enable the Include Data option if you’re sharing a project or folder that uses an Excel data source and you want to include the data with the export.
- Enable the Connection Credentials option
if retrieving the data requires connection credentials. Then
enter and confirm the password.If your project or folder includes data from Oracle Applications or a database and you've selected the Include Data option, then enter a password to send to the database for authentication when the user opens the application to access the data. Disable the Include Data option if you want users to enter the password when they open the application to access the data.
- Click Email.Your email client opens a new partially composed email with the .DVA file attached.