You can export the data from a visualization to a CSV file. This allows you to open and work with the data in an application such as Excel.
- Open the project that contains the visualization that you want to export data for.
- In the Visualize or Narrate canvas, click the visualization that you want to export data for to select it.
- Go to the project toolbar, and then click Export.
- In the File dialog, go to the Format field and select Data (csv).
- Click Save.The exported file uses the data delimiter for your computer's locale. For example, if your locale is set to Brazil, then the delimiter for numeric decimals is a comma.