You can disable the Auto Apply Data option to pause issuing new queries as you change visualization content in a project.
You can quickly configure a visualization without having to wait for data updates after each change.
- Open or create a project.
- If you've created a project, then add a data set to it.
- Confirm that you’re working in the Visualize canvas.
- Click the Auto Apply Data button to pause data queries.Data queries are temporarily disabled.
- Make changes to a visualization in the project.Your changes are displayed but data isn't updated, and a bubble is displayed indicating the number of data requests that have been skipped.
- Click the bubble if you want to refresh the data now.Data queries are still disabled.
- Click the Auto Apply Data button to re-enable data queries.