You can embed your reports, visualizations, and dashboards in other applications and portals. This is a good way to share content and data among multiple systems.
When users click on the embedded content they might be prompted to sign-in, if you don't have single sign-on.
- Register the domain in which you want to embed your content as safe. For
example, to embed reports and visualizations in
*.myportal.comas safe.You need to be an administrator to do this. See Register Safe Domains.
- Obtain the URL of the report, dashboard, or visualization that you want to embed.
- Go to the Catalog and open the report, dashboard, or visualization.
- Copy the URL displayed in the browser’s address bar.
Content Example URL Reports
Data Visualization Projects
- Sign in to the target application or portal, and then paste the content's URL inside an iframe.If you're using the Safari browser, then embedding content inside an iframe may not work. Safari doesn't fully support cookies sent from the same site that is hosting the iframe. To workaround this issue, use another browser, or in Safari disable the Prevent cross-site tracking preference.