1. The client application sends a request which is intercepted by the Naming Context Workflow.
2. The Naming Context Workflow processes the request, and routes the request to the DN Renaming Workflow element, which then routes Request 1 to the OUD Plug-in.
3. The OUD Plug-In processes Request 1, then sends Request 2 to the remote Backend Workflow element, which returns a response to the OUD Plug-In.
4. The OUD Plug-In sends Response 1 to the DN Renaming Workflow element, which then sends Response 2 to the Naming Context Workflow.
5. The Naming Context Workflow returns Response 2 to the Client application.