If the cloud adapter is hosted with a private/non-Verisign certificate, then you must import the SSL certificate as described in this section. You perform this task once per server.
To import the client certificates when using a private/non-Verisign certificate:
- Copy your WSDL URL to a browser.
- Click the Lock icon in the upper left corner.
- Click the link to display security information. For example, if using Mozilla Firefox, click More Information.
- On the Security tab, click View Certificate.
- Click the Details tab.
- Export each certificate.
- Open Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control.
- Right-click soa-infra.
- Under Security, go to the Keystore.
- Select system > trust and click Manage.
- Click Import.
- Under Certificate Type, select Trusted Certificate and enter an alias.
- Browse and select the certificate you want to upload or add the text in Oracle Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control after opening the certificate file in Notepad.
- Click OK.
- Repeat for all certificates.
- Restart the servers.